Bubblemaps is an on-chain analytics tool designed for tokens and NFTs.
Bubblemaps is an on-chain analytics tool designed for tokens and NFTs. Featuring a playful and engaging visual interface, Bubblemaps simplifies access to on-chain data and lowers the entry barrier for users. There is a large demand for easy and accessible blockchain data. Unfortunately, block explorers (e.g. Etherscan) are too complex for the average user and only appeal to technical profiles - traders, engineers, developers, etc. As a result, only 10% of DeFi users are data-oriented. Bubblemaps' vision is to onboard the remaining 90%. They are reimagining blockchain data in a colorful and interactive way. Bubblemaps is making research fun and convenient - keeping users at the heart of making smart decisions.
Track Wallet Activity with Alchemy's Transfers API
Sign up for a free Alchemy Account
Alchemy combines the most powerful web3 developer products and tools with resources, community and legendary support.